Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowstorm Creativity




We've just had a good sized snowfall over the last day or so, and since I'm really not too fond of cold temperatures I found other better ways to spend my time. Those of you who are real died in the wool horse types may like these.
I must admit that now that I've gotten started I feel that I may be headed to putting together another book...not that it will be a best seller or anything...but it will be fun to do!

I've never felt that there were realistic enough patterns out there to satisfy me. Being a life long (or nearly) horse person I was always looking for specific breeds, a horse was not just a horse...four legs and a tail. I wanted certain characteristics. So I decided that perhaps I should take the task on of seeing how realistic I could get with glass, that wasn't an un-doable project.

I hope I'm getting there, but you guys can leave comments and let me know how I'm doing.

That being said..I would prefer that no one copy these designs...or contact me if you have interest in that pattern.

No comments: