Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beautiful Arabians from Desert Rose Arabian Farm



These are my two newest patterns, with a big thank you to the kind owners of Desert Rose Arabians and my friend Yvonne for putting me in touch with them. These two portraits are of "Dutch" (head study) and Degas (the baby frolicking) With a name like Degas I'm sure he's going to go places!

I had a lot of fun creating these patterns, and the owner of the horses tells me that it's perfectly fine with him if I offer these patterns for sale. I would hope that they will one day be made into beautiful glass art!

More will follow because for the life of me I just can't stop creating patterns of my favorite animals.

If you are interested in learning more about Desert Rose Arabians please visit their website at: www.desert-rose-arabians.com. You will find some very exceptional horses on their site, along with many other offerings to horse lovers!

No comments: