Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fine Art Show and Sale to Benefit Skyline Farm


I was invited to donate an item to the silent auction for Skyline Farm. Which is a non profit group who have purchased in the effort to save a beautiful North Yarmouth farm from being purchased and subdivided into house lots. Many local children learned to ride when Skyline was a riding stable...myself included...and have very fond memories of the horses that taught us!
This show contains an exceptional display of a variety of oils, pastels, metal work, among other items included in it. I donated a $100.00 gift certificate for a commissioned piece of stained glass...I'm also hoping that this will give me some name recognition in the process. It is my hope that Skyline's silent auction will help them raise much needed funds to keep this outstanding piece of property available for horseback & carriage riding, dog activities and just the enjoyment of the trail system that Skyline provides.
You may learn more about Skyline Farm, and their upcoming events at the following link.

http://www.skylinefarm.org/images/artshowcat08WEB.pdf

No comments: