Wednesday, February 5, 2014

And Patterns I've Recently Created

Today is a snow day for us, so I've put my time to good use creating a couple of commissioned patterns.  Kevin Thornhill and I share a website (that he so graciously created) to sell our patterns.  If you haven't taken a look at it, there are a wealth of patterns there, and we are always excited and eager to create something upon request.  The site is called: GlassPatternSource.com and you may also find us on Facebook at The Glass Pattern Source!
This lovely little Pit Bull girl is on our site and was a pattern request. 

Cardinal suncatcher

Male and Female Cardinal created upon request

Flaming June, a commissioned pattern.

Also a commissioned pattern 

Commissioned by the same person as the above two patterns

A lovely Tennesse Walking Horse pleasure competitor

Scales of Justice, also a pattern request

A pattern request, the finished project will be a fundraiser for St. Baldrick's in MD.

Suka,, currently a commission I am working on.

Victorian Lady Reading

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I find glass work like this to be very beautiful. I just think any type of glass work is beautiful. I hope to have glass windows like this on my home someday.

http://www.sjglassanddoor.com/commercial

Positibo Pananaw said...

Very nice works. gonna find now any glass supplier for this.

Glass Art Est said...

Hi, it was very informative post.Thank you for sharing with us. I think from the customer point view companies like Glass Art Est is your one stop shop for all your designer glass installations. It has team of expert professionals completely understand your design requirements and act accordingly, and strive to provide you with satisfactory glass designs and related services.
Glass Work in Bahrain | Temper Glass in Bahrain